Women say Arnold groped, humiliated them: "One woman who says she was deeply offended by Schwarzenegger's words was a waitress at the Bicycle Shop cafe on Wilshire Boulevard in West Los Angeles, where the actor used to hang out with about half a dozen pals on Sunday mornings in the late 1980s.
'They always sat in my section,' she said. The group was friendly and chatty with her, and always took their lead from Schwarzenegger. They tipped well, too. 'There was definitely harmless flirtation with all of them,' said the woman, who also worked sporadically as a TV actress.
One Sunday, she said, she was pouring coffee at the table when Schwarzenegger beckoned her.
'I bent down to listen to him,' she recalled. 'He said, a little louder than a whisper, 'I want you to do a favor for me.' I thought, OK, maybe he wanted more bread. And he said, 'I want you to go in the bathroom, stick your finger in your (vagina), and bring it out to me.' '
She stood upright. 'I was thoroughly disgusted' but said nothing to Schwarzenegger, she recalled. 'There was drama in the silence of it,' she said. 'He looked up, and it looked like I was threatening (him) with the coffee pot.'
Everyone at the table then glanced over at the restaurant owner, Andre Driollet. He wagged his finger at the waitress, she said, apparently fearful that she was going to dump the coffee on Schwarzenegger.
'I was so appalled, and when Andre looked at me (as if) to say you better not, I immediately went to him to tell him what happened,' she recounted. What Schwarzenegger had said 'was above and beyond what was acceptable. I think he should have had hot coffee poured in his lap.'
Driollet, who according to a relative is living on a boat in the Caribbean, could "
No comments:
Post a Comment