Sunday, October 15, 2006

Sunday

A couple of things. First I have been on a steroid dose pack for the last few days and my sciatic nerve isn't bothering me quite so much, but I have been eating like there is no tomorrow.

Second, I have been listening to what John says much more attentively and have noticed that he is putting words together a little differently. Today at Frys he said "Baby is crying" instead of his usual "Baby cries."


This the stuff that drives me nuts. I don't know if things are changing for John or if I am just trying to see things that aren't there. I have to keep remembering "One day at a time" to get through this.

In years past I would have probably asked people to pray that this work or would suggest he get a priesthood blessing from his general authority uncle. I guess with experience we have lowered expectations. It is either going to work or it isn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment