Sunday, June 01, 2008

Ice Cream Prayer

I heard the story of the "Ice Cream Prayer" for the first time in church today and was touched by it. Click the link to read it if you like. One of the nice things about the web is that I could find references to the story just by typing the words prayer and ice cream into a search engine and there were several references.

I saw a reference to the story on snopes.com and was kind of surprised to read some of the negative comments about the story. I guess it is one of those things like birds and angels that sound good at first until you give it some thought. I think I was happier before I read and agreed with some of the cynical comments to the story.

1 comment:

  1. Okay... so I read both versions and had a GRAND time reading the snopes.com debate over this article.

    ReplyDelete