I haven't spent a lot of time looking at them yet, but some seem kind of interesting at first glance. Here are a few I will check out when I get around to it.
- Drop.ioa file sharing website for when I have attachments that are too large to email.
- Mux will let me convert a video file to something I can put on my IPOD.
- CalorieLab gives has calorie info for just about every restaurant chain and type of food imaginable. Maybe ignorance is bliss?
- Criminal Searches provides the scary-but-useful data on how many criminals live in your neighborhood, what crimes they were convicted of, and, in some cases, their names and personal info. Ditto the ignorance and bliss thing.
- Damn Interesting - Their goal is to "collect and dispense damn interesting facts and ideas, whether they appeared in the past, the present, or the (anticipated) future."
- HowToCleanStuff -
No comments:
Post a Comment