This is an odd collection of stuff that I find on the net mixed with some of the jokes people send to me. My politics are definitely not right wing. I post stuff here instead of spamming everyone in my address book. Take what you like and leave the rest...
Sunday, November 05, 2006
QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
"Emily Post might not approve, but I believe in sending replies to everyone who 'warns' me about something that's actually a hoax. When I get an email telling me Walt Disney wants to make me rich, I believe the person who thoughtlessly passed that email to me should be told three things: first, that it's a hoax; second, that Walt Disney has been dead for 40 years; and, third, that a mind is a terrible thing to waste." -- Al Fasoldt, columnist
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment