Act One. Action! Action! Action! Starlee Kine tells the story of a man more obsessed with reruns than even she is. Director Trent Harris made a movie called The Beaver Trilogy. It's whole movie that's a rerun, based on a personal rerun that Trent found himself caught in. Starlee saw the movie, and tells the remarkable story of why it was made. (27 minutes.)
This is an odd collection of stuff that I find on the net mixed with some of the jokes people send to me. My politics are definitely not right wing. I post stuff here instead of spamming everyone in my address book. Take what you like and leave the rest...
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
The Beaver Trilogy
This is episode 226 first played on 12/6/02. I love This American Life and you can imagine my joy to hear a segment that featured Beaver, Utah. You can listen to it online for free.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment