"You should know that Senator Hatch wears a golden mezuzah on a neck chain every day. This is interesting because the senator is not a house, or even a doorway, which is where mezuzahs are meant to be placed. He also keeps a fake Torah in his Senate office. (It can’t be a real one because he’s not a Temple, either.) I think the guy secretly wants to be Jewish"
This is an odd collection of stuff that I find on the net mixed with some of the jokes people send to me. My politics are definitely not right wing. I post stuff here instead of spamming everyone in my address book. Take what you like and leave the rest...
Friday, December 11, 2009
Senator Orrin Hatch, Chanukah and Barbra Streisand, by Margo Howard | wowOwow
I stand all amazed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orrin Hatch also wrote a Hannukah song which was just recorded. I heard it on NPR and it was surprisingly good.
ReplyDelete