I am really glad they came to visit this year, the kids have grown and it was a delight to spend time with all of them. I am impressed what great parents James and Emily are to the boys. I am very proud of James.

I was telling someone at work about Harry coming down the stairs yesterday morning as I was about to leave for work and he yelled out "Grandpa" and I was surprised how emotional I got telling (and now typing) the experience. They get under your skin very quickly.
I was also happy to see how matter-of-fact Harris was around John, he would ask John to join him playing with the marbles. John, Harris and Jack spent some time together watching videos which was really nice.
Today Rachel heads back to Provo to start on her fourth semester of law school. Time flies when you are having fun. On Wednesday she drove over to Houston to interview with a firm about a clerkship (I always want to say internship) for next summer. I hope she gets it, Houston is a much easier trip to make than one to Australia.
I asked her if she wanted someone to drive over with her and she reminded me that she had driven cars on the left side of the road in Australia and New Zealand, so she was confident she could handle a drive to Houston on her own.
No comments:
Post a Comment