John and I are at the office, John is happily eating his buttered popcorn and surfing the web while I am finishing up some work. The popcorn smells really good since I haven't had dinner yet and I have all this holiday plus weight to get off. Had a nice lunch with Russell today. Russell went to get some substitute teacher training and came by on his way back.
John and I are about to go check on my friend's cat. I am not looking forward to changing the litter box but it needs to be done.
I am at the point in our software development cycle where I am not creating new functionality in my products, but am waiting for our quality assurance to find bugs so I am never sure how busy I am going to be on any given day. Today was slow which is good but a little boring.
No comments:
Post a Comment