Tomorrow is the open house for Russell and Sarah Jane, so there is a lot of activity going on at our house. Thank goodness James and Emily are there to help us out.
James has been busy out in the yard, the other day I saw him working outside with the our power washer and electric chainsaw (I didn't even know we owned those two pieces of equipment). The gardening gene passed me by but it looks like James has it in spades. My dad loved to work in his garden, years ago when we visited Dad and Mary in San Jose at their home on Urzi Ct my dad would proudly show off his garden and mini-orchard. My father-in-law was also an avid gardener, his flowers in the front yard were his pride and joy.
I think my part will be keeping John busy tonight and tomorrow and doing some last minute shopping for the open house.
No comments:
Post a Comment