Thursday, December 06, 2007

James starts work today

James started out bright and early Monday morning and drove to Idaho Falls. Barbara will fly up next Wednesday with Emily and the boys to Salt Lake City. Rachel will drive Emily and the boys from there to Idaho Falls.

James has already found them a place to live. Last weekend he flew to Pittsburgh to get their belongings out of storage and on to a truck to have it delivered to Idaho Falls. I already miss having James around the house and I am not looking forward to the rest of his family leaving. On the other hand, I am delighted that James has found a good job. Apparently Idaho Falls is not far from where James and Emily went to school at BYU Idaho.

For fun I went to Google maps and plotted the drive from our house to their new place.

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment