Monday, December 29, 2008

Kwanzaa

Yesterday at church we celebrated Kwanzaa
and I was asked to carry in one of the seven candles at the beginning of the service. John was with me at church yesterday, so I asked a friend if John could sit with him until I finished my part of the program. While I was out in the foyer waiting to go in, I could hear John clearly explaining to my friend about his Winnie the Pooh DVD collection. The nice thing about taking John to church is that we end up talking to a lot more people than when I go with him.

Speaking of Winnie the Pooh, after church we stopped by a video game store, John wanted to see if there was a Winnie the Pooh game for Nintendo Wii. He didn't find one, so he decided to check for Mortal Kombat for Wii (which seems unlikely for some reason). Talk about going from one extreme to another.

No comments:

Post a Comment