We got back from our vacation to Waterton Lakes National Park late Sunday evening. It was cool in many ways. I wasn't expecting to see snow the last weekend in May.
Check out the Wikipedia link to learn more about Waterton.
We flew to SLC with John, Russell, Sarah Jane and Victoria, and then met up with Rachel who flew in from Washington D.C. We then flew up to Great Falls Montana and then drove up to Waterton.
I was very surprised to see snow blowing sideways as we approached the park.
James, Emily and their children drove in a few hours later. It was a wonderful reunion. I got to meet my new granddaughter Anna for the first time ever. It was also great to see James. He looked pretty much like he did a year ago which is amazing considering that only a few months ago he was going through chemo.
More pictures and posts to follow.
No comments:
Post a Comment