Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Waterton Trip: Monday

It was still overcast on Monday, but thank goodness the snow was starting to melt.  I live in Texas for many reasons, one of them being that I don't like snow.


We decided that it would be a perfect day to drive over to Raymond.  Barbara was born there and spent part of her childhood there, plus she has a bunch of family members who still live there.


On the way, we stopped in Cardston which is home to the LDS Alberta temple.  Here are some quick shots of my family in front of the temple.

We then drove on to Raymond and ate lunch at the one and only burger place in town called Burger Baron & Pizza.  It was small, but packed.  I had a Raymond burger.  Not bad.

We then went on to see one of Barbara's aunts and other family members.  John lasted a few minutes, so he and I went for a very brisk, long walk so everyone else could visit.

On the way out of Raymond we stopped at the cemetery where Barbara's parents are buried.



No comments:

Post a Comment