We stayed at Water Lake Park for a week. In some ways it seemed like a long time, especially when John got tired of not having constant internet access or a local IHOP. In other ways, it seemed short.
I would again like to publicly thank Barbara's Aunt Barbara for letting us use her cabin for that week. It is a trip that had been long hoped for.
It was wonderful to see Rachel, James, Emily, Harris, Jack, Will again and to meet Anna for the first time. It was a lot of fun to fly up there with Barbara, John, Russell, Sarah Jane and Victoria. I thank all of them for arranging their schedules so we could all spend time together.
James and his family had to leave a few days before the rest of us. They drove to Nampa Idaho to attend a graduation. It was sad to see them leave.
I don't think Will every saw a camera he didn't like, probably because he is so darn cute and photogenic. He is all ready to leave.
Harris and Jack are all buckled in for their long ride to Nampa.
No comments:
Post a Comment